Official Mirabaud BaselHead Regatta Rowing Vest.
The Mirabaud Classic runs over 6.4 km with a challenging 180-degree turn halfway through the course. The race course runs through the middle of the city centre under three bridges and demands a great deal of skill and ability from both rowers and coxswains. Another highlight is the 350-metre Sprint des Rois, which is held on the same day - before the long course.
This rowing waistcoat is from the 4row collection. You can find all the information about it here.
- 4row Designation: Dolomiti Vest
- Purpose: Thick rowing waistcoat for colder days
- Fit: Close-fitting
- Country of manufacture: Poland /// Italy
- Processing, printing & final production: Latvia
- Composition: 90% polyester, 10% polyurethane /// 85% polyester, 15% elastane
- Weight: 340g/m2 /// 250g/m2