The Against U2 sets a new standard for rowing shoes, offering everything you need to dominate in a race.
Designed by athletes for athletes, it combines expertise in rowing with the technical production processes typical of athletic shoes. Handcrafted in Italy, Against rowing shoes are designed and made to last.
- Made of breathable, abrasion-resistant materials.
- Three hook-and-loop closures to firmly secure the shoe to the foot.
- High-quality breathable hydrophilic lining for quick drying
- Ageing-resistant nylon outsole for high-performance racing with optimal flex properties..
- High-quality, replaceable screw insert from motocross sports with optimal connection to the stretcher, suitable for all common stiffening boards (standard hole spacing).
- Handmade shoes from Italian production with high-quality materials and extremely long durability, developed by former professional racers.
- Optimal lateral guidance of the foot with high heel measurement at minimum weight (about 300g per shoe).
- Safety heel cord, central Velcro® line according to FISA regulations, tensile strength up to 3,000 N.
- High quality 3-way Velcro® closure with stainless steel deflection eyelets.
- Breathable shoe cover with internal padding for maximum comfort while maintaining strength and durability under load.