The new KF-R500F foot stretcher is fully composed out of prepreg carbon. The KPR500F binding system is recessed in to the foot stretcher to ensure no loss of cockpit space and even fitt the tallest athletes with issue. The release system is operated by pulling on the release cords. This system is fully approved by FISA and does not require for any heel ties/ropes attaching the shoes to the stretcher. Both the outside and the core material of the stretcher consist of high quality carbon fibre making it extremely rigid which reduces a loss of power.
- Full carbon construction with increased rigidity for a better power transfer
- Recessed KP-R500F binding for optimum use of cockpit space
- Improved adjustability, enables you to set the correct angle and height easily and accurate
- Available in different sizes and heights to fit any boat
- With steering installed already!
Stretcher body material: Carbon fiber
Shoe compatibility: KS-R500F
Cleat system: ISMK60